If you are interested in adopting an Aptos Labradoodle puppy, please
Once you have decided to adopt an Aptos Labradoodle here is the procedure to follow:
- Fill out our application form, this enables us to select just the right puppy for you and your family.
- In order to hold a spot on our waiting list we require a deposit of $500.00. The amount will be deducted from your purchase price.
- The final payment will be required when the puppy is six weeks old. At this time please review Tips for Puppy Care. This information may be helpful to get you ready for your puppy. I will also send you pictures and updates about your puppy.
When you adopt a puppy from Aptos Labradoodles you will receive the following:
- Two year health guarantee relating to any hereditary conditions designated as life threatening
- Micro chip and ID number
- Veterinary records of immunizations
- Beginning crate training and potty training
- Our personal commitment to be there for you and your Aptos Labradoodle for life
- Puppy blanket with scent of litter
Australian Labradoodle Puppy prices
Aptos Labradoodles raises many beautiful Red, Apricot and Carmel Cream puppies but we mostly specialize in the color red and also Parti puppies.
Contact us for current puppy pricing. Balance on your puppy is due when he/she is six weeks old.
Puppy pick up
We will not ship our puppies cargo. If you are located out of the area and cannot make it to our home to pick up your new puppy, then special arrangements may be made on a case by case situation.